- 4.22.10 – Released 2010-11-23. Available here
- 4.22.9 – Released 2009-12-14. Available here
- 4.22.8 – Released 2009-08-09. Available here
- 4.22.7 – Released 2009-02-22. Available here
- 4.22.6 – Released 2008-10-26. Available here
- 4.22.5 – Released 2008-04-08. Available here
- 4.22.4 – Released 2008-03-29. Available here
- 4.22.3 – Released 2008-03-11. Available here
- 4.22.2 – Released 2007-12-08. Available here
- Latest Master-branch source code available from http://www.centerim.org/download/snapshots http://transacid.de/centerim/snapshots/ and ftp://ftp.centerim.org/snapshots.
- Irregularly updated Mob-branch tarballs can be fetched from http://transacid.de/centerim/mobshots/ and http://www.centerim.org/download/mobshots/.
- Grab the development source code through GIT on http://repo.or.cz/w/centerim.git.
- Or install directly through the following software collections:
- FreeBSD ports: /usr/ports/net-im/centerim (http://www.freshports.org/net-im/centerim),
- NEW: The (almost) current snapshot from the mob branch can be fetched from
FreeBSD ports: /usr/ports/net-im/centerim-devel (http://www.freshports.org/net-im/centerim-devel),
- Gentoo portage: /usr/portage/net-im/centerim (http://packages.gentoo.org/package/net-im/centerim),
- see also Portage overlay,
- openSUSE Contrib Repository: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Factory:/Contrib/,
- Debian Packages: http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/centerim,
- Fedora: build system: koji, package database: pkgdb,
- Pardus Packages: Add the contrib repository first, then centerim can be installed by typing pisi install centerim or just select the package on gui with tool package-manager.